Important information about COVID-19. Click here
Terms & Conditions
This web site is offered to the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the web site constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms, conditions and notices, please do not use Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s Internet site.
The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law: Copyright © 2009 Land Home Financial Services, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries, 1355 Willow Way, Suite 250, Concord, CA 94520 U.S.A. All rights reserved. Please review Copyright and Trademarks sections for additional details.
Land Home Financial and other names of Land Home Financial Services, Inc. products and/or services referenced herein are Trademarks or registered Service Marks of Land Home Financial Services, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to receive communication by voice, email, and text. You may opt out at any time. To opt out from our text message service, reply to any text message received from Land Home Financial Services with the word STOP from your mobile phone and we will unsubscribe you from our text message service. You will not receive any additional text messages.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (1) modify or copy the materials; (2) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or noncommercial); (3) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in this site; (4) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; and/or (5) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Land Home Financial at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Land Home FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, Land Home FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Land Home FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS Land Home FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.’S INTERNET SITES, EVEN IF Land Home FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. OR A Land Home FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s Internet sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Land Home Financial Services, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its Internet site are accurate or complete. Land Home Financial Services, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its site at any time without notice. Land Home Financial does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
No Professional Advice
The information appearing in this web site and in e-mail alerts is intended solely as general guidance on the guidance of mortgage rates, home purchasing and financing process, and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. Real estate contracts, closing procedures and disclosures are, in part, guided by state law. Individual situations and state laws vary and users are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions.
Links and Logos
Land Home Financial Services, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Land Home Financial Services, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk. Land Home Financial Services, Inc. encourages links to its Internet site. Any link to Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s Internet sites from a different site must conform to the following rules:
- Unless Land Home Financial Services, Inc. provides you with prior authorization in writing, any link to this site must use logos, which are protected by trademark law. Land Home Financial Services, Inc. grants you a limited license to use these logos, but does not transfer title in these logos to you.
- You may not use the logos to imply sponsorship or endorsement of your web site without receiving the prior written permission of Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- You may not alter the logos in any way, including proportions or colors and may not animate or morph the logos to change appearance.
- You may not use the logo on any site, which, in Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s sole discretion, disparages Land Home Financial Services, Inc. or its products or services.
- The logos may only be used on web pages, which, in Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s sole discretion, make accurate reference to the site or its products and/or services. The logo must be placed on the same page as the reference to Land Home Financial Services, Inc. and as close to the reference as feasible.
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, terminate your right to use its logos at any time. Land Home Financial Services, Inc. may take action against any use of the logos that does not conform to these policies or that infringes any right held by Land Home Financial Services, Inc., and will actively seek the recovery of any costs it may incur preventing any such misuse or damages that may result from such misuse.
Other Logos and Graphics
No logos or graphics other than those listed may be used without the prior written approval of Land Home Financial Services, Inc. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained in this site may result in criminal or civil penalties and Land Home Financial will actively seek the recovery of any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property
All materials appearing anywhere in this site are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by Land Home Financial Services, Inc. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing in this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
U.S. Government Rights
United States Government license rights in the materials appearing in this site are limited to those mandatory rights and all other applicable laws and regulations. All other use is prohibited without the prior written approval of Land Home Financial Services, Inc. Use of any of the materials appearing in this site by the Government constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of Land Home Financial’s proprietary rights in the materials.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics (the “Trademarks”) appearing on Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s Internet sites are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Land Home Financial Service, Inc. Specifically, Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT and the Windows logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. No license or right is granted by implication, Estoppel or any other means to use any Trademark appearing on Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s Internet sites.
If you are unsure whether a trademark, service mark, logo or graphic not on the list is the property of Land Home Financial Services, Inc. or if you have any questions about the use of Land Home Financial Services, Inc.’s Trademarks please contact a loan consultant at http://www.lhfinancial.com. Land Home Financial Services, Inc. vigilantly enforces its intellectual property rights and will actively seek the recovery of any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Land Home Financial Services, Inc. will make certain disclosures to you when your completed loan application is submitted. These disclosures (required by the Truth-in-Lending Act and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act) include:
- Credit Cost Disclosures
- Good Faith Estimate of Settlement Costs.
- The HUD Settlement Costs booklet, developed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Disclosures about the possibility that your mortgage loan servicing may be transferred. (This explains the possibility that your loan could be sold by your original lender to another lender.)
- ECOA – Fair Housing Notice
Land Home Financial is licensed in the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- TexasCONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- West Virginia
Each state requires different license disclosures. After submitting your loan application, you will receive a detailed disclosure for the state in which you reside.
By submitting a loan application and authorizing Land Home Financial Services, Inc. to proceed with the appraisal and/or credit report, you will be deemed to have read, acknowledged, agreed to, and signed a copy of this disclosure. Should you decide to apply for a loan application using Land Home Financial Services, Inc., you authorize the release of all information required by Land Home Financial Services, Inc. concerning the disposition and status of your loan application.
Please print and keep a copy of these disclosures for your records.